Sunday, April 11, 2010

Open House

We had our first open house. I took the boys to the zoo--Dominick was very disappointed not to meet all the "customers" and collect all the cards (from the realtors) But we managed to have fun at the zoo anyway. We met our friend Olivia and her mom for some fast wheeling action. She is a few months younger than Xander with sb too so its great to get all the newest tips and tricks. I wanted Xander to see another kid using a chair, he was much more willing to ride seeing her in her chair, but he mostly wanted to get out and walk. He did like racing her.

On the way out I let Dominick drive the chair--amazing how well he did. Gives me hope that in three years Xander will have the strength and coordination to maneuver it so well.



Our open house was a success. We had 10 people walk through. No offers yet, but it's a start. One person didn't believe that there were people living in the house!!!! I am quite pleased with that remark :) We have been doing a lot of hard work getting the place all shiny, now if only someone finds it shiny enough to buy . . . .

2 comments:

crit said...

great pictures! i especially love the ones with the peacock. looks like a fun day!

Amanda said...

You should totally have let Dominick stick around! With his outstanding sales skills, you probably would have had an offer! :)