Friday, August 6, 2010

Goodbyes





So many, many goodbyes to say. It's been hard, so much harder than I would have thought a year ago when the news of a possible job in Kalamazoo came our way. It seems as if so many more dear friends and neighbors have come into our lives. Wonderful, but now we have to say goodbye.

Xander cried last night. Confused about this whole move he was worried about the cats and his toys. Dennis had to reassure him about the things that we would be taking with us. Some of the things that we would be leaving behind. His hand brushed the wall as he sniffled tears. I'm glad it wasn't me explaining it.

Tonight more packing. The boys and I leave on Sunday. Two more sleeps on Penrose . . .

1 comment:

Amanda said...

The Frosts will be dearly missed by many.