Monday, April 25, 2011

Am I a bad mom?

The boys are super happily entertained right now, and I am in the other room not involved. Dominick is in the bathtub, talking and splashing about--so I know he's not drowning. Xander is on the potty playing with a leap frog learn your numbers bus. I have to say I have never been a fan of these learning/noise making electronic toys BUT he choose it at Grammie and Pawpa's Easter extravaganza. And he loves it. This is the second night he's played it for the entire potty time. That is a pretty amazing toy. And if I were in the same room it might drive me insane, but happily I can be in here watching Beastie Boy videos while they are entertaining themselves. And I guess each other as Dominick's British accent has made its appearance and is speaking to the bus. Maybe he has gone crazy.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hilarious!! And yes, you are a bad mom. :) And so am I.