Thursday, April 23, 2009

Spring!


I just couldn't resist sharing this picture. I took Daniel and Stacey's advice and decided Xander should be shirtless for blueberry night--still needed a bath as somehow his left forearm and back was blueberry striped!

The weather is so beautiful today! This afternoon Dennis took the boys for a wagon ride and they spent a large part of the time watching a tree being cut down. Exciting! While Dom was at school Dennis and I went to Newport on the Levee--not the most happening morning adventure. We did see a penguin and go over a bridge but at least now we know what's there if we want to go back with Dominick.

Xander has added a new phrase today-- This morning it was "I'm not drinking juice." Very clear and repeated several times. He kept it up with "I'm not going to Dater." "I'm not walking." Xander has definitely turned two!

Tomorrow we're going to drop Dennis off at Xavier and then the boys and I are going to the zoo. After Xander's nap we're going to pick up Dennis and then head to Indy for the MS walk and other fun with the family :)

I'm going to try posting here for a bit. They've updated the firewall at work so I can't update it as easily while working--we'll see.

No comments: