Today was Dominick's school party. We all were able to go--lots of fun. His teacher has parties down. They are very Montessori with lots of little stations the kids go through. I did bracelet making and Dennis helped with cookie decoration. I was quite happy with my station. This age is just so fun, they have so many ideas and opinions. It was fun to just chat and string beads. Xander loves coming to school. He's quite popular. Today he was sitting in the rocking chair and there was a group of kids all trying to read to him. I caught a picture of him and our friend Gretta playing house so cute!

Very fun to spend time with Dominick in his element. It's amazing how much less clingy he is--how he just goes and does his thing. Today he wanted to do a work with me and so instead of his usual crafty work he chose his red reading/writing workbook. I miss him on Tuesday and Thursdays because he's in bed when I get home from work so it's a treat to see him mid-day.
Here is helper Xander with that beautiful Frost smile :)

I got creative on a night that Dennis was away--I only make dinner 3 nights a week so I decided to make a rainbow meal. Mostly they liked the blue jello with blueberries.

Last weekend we had a playdate with our friend John and wanted an indoor space that the boys could run. We found a two story indoor playland that is part of Cincinnati Recreational Department. Cheap, clean, and tons of fun!

1 comment:
Kelly, this is so cute, I am just now seeing it. You sound like such a great Mom! I'm so proud of you!
love, Mom
Post a Comment