Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Too much of a good thing

Tonight over dinner (which was nice for a change, I should mentally note the nights when everyone eats, listens while other people talk, and refrain from roaring, screaming etc.) Dominick was retelling a favorite Tom and Jerry episode--Dennis didn't notice the shift of pronouns, but I've heard it before. When the boys watch T&J they take on the roles of cat and mouse. Dominick, although obsessed with cats is Jerry and Xander gets to be poor Tom. Luckily they don't physically act them out but they'll talk about, "Woo I just hit you over the head!" "Watch out if you do that it's going to hurt!" They find the show hilarious and I guess even funnier when they are in on the act.

So tonight Dominick talked with Xander "about the time you were playing the music and I was banging on your tail." Perhaps we need to find some new shows . . .

No comments: