Sunday, October 24, 2010

Weekend Weather

Yet another amazing weekend of beautiful weather--I feel the need to soak it up and document it before the winter comes and I forget what sunshine and days without coats feel like. My parents came this weekend which put more sunshine on the weekend. Dennis and I were able to make great progress on the index while the boys played and played. So wonderful to have grandparents!

This afternoon I took the boys on a walk through our backyard campus--I so enjoy living so close to K. Xander and I swung on the swing while Dominick pushed us. The boys jumped in a pile of leaves. We watched a rubber shark on a string swim in a fountain (we had to provide the shark and string). And then we spent a long time collecting buckeyes and sorting, squashing, rolling, and fetching them. So much fun for a beautiful fall day.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

What a good mom you are. I let my kids watch TV (on a beautiful day) while I baked. :) Why didn't I wait for a snowy day to do this?! I feel these beautiful days slipping away.