Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Holidays are Coming

Today it was over 60! Sadly i missed most of the beautifulness as I was in the library from sun-up to sundown. The days are getting shorter even if the weather is staying warmer for a little while longer. It's almost mid-November, almost Thanksgiving and then it will be the holiday season. AH! I always want to be relaxed and unstressed when it comes to the holidays and I just think that if I can plan everything out, and take care of things early everything will go smoother.

So this year I'm hoping to put together photocards from Shutterfly. I'm also hoping to get a jump on holiday calendars a tradition I started a few years--of course in the days of stay at home work and part-time cushy adjunct jobs. We'll see how it goes this year.

What I really want for Christmas . . . address labels--with an address of our forever house on it.

No comments: