| From July 2009 |
We've added to our household yet again! This time the boys bought a beta fish with their garage sale earnings. Dominick named him Mungojerrie from Cats--but we call him Jerrie. I really liked Mungo since he was a really tiny beta but its his fish so Jerrie it is.
The yardsale turned out fairly well. We managed to make a profit, mostly do to Dominick's salesmanship. As soon as someone came over he turned on the charm and would talk up all the books and toys (the things that he kept money on). It was mostly a great excuse to finally get rid of all our baby stuff--I just feel lighter. I don't think I ever want to do the yardsale thing again though--we'll see I guess never say never.
Now we're working on plans for a deck in the back, mostly to cover up scary concrete steps and add to our livable space. I'm quite excited by the possibilities.
Dominick has been sick all weekend with a weird virusy thing--we think/hope. We've all kind of had a thing (Xander threw up a few times which always freaks us out--sign of shunt failure but then as we all started feeling icky we realized it was a virus--whew.) Dominick always seems to get hit the hardest with these things and this one is no exception. He spent the day in bed and slept off and on all morning. So odd to see him sleeping in the daytime. Hopefully he'll be back to his normal self soon.
And to see that self in full dancing action click on the video below:
![]() |
| From July 2009 |

No comments:
Post a Comment