Tuesday, March 30, 2010

First Movie!

Dominick went to his first movie and we went BIG with the Omnimax at the museum--Under the Sea. It was great! Last year he and Dennis tried to see Up--he freaked out during the previews and has been reluctant to see a movie in the theater ever since. So now we broke the seal in a big way--hooray. It was really cool too--6 ft. sea snakes, cuttlefish, sea dragons--fun fun fun!

It was a very fitting end to a good spring break. Dennis and Dom went to get doughnuts while Xander and I went to PT. We all met up at the museum and after some play, Dom and I went to the movie and then I went to work and Dennis took the boys home. A bit of crazy car switching but it all worked out.

Tomorrow it's back to school. Dennis' last day before Easter break and our final push to paint our main rooms.

No comments: