It's true, it's true we're moving to Kalamazoo! I haven't posted anything here for some time, we've been playing this extremely long waiting game. Will the K job open up? if it opens will Dennis get it? if he gets it would we want it . . . so many uncertainties and now the waiting is over. Now we know, he got it and accepted it. Of course now it still feels all up in the air . . . where will we live? where will the boys go to school? will we ever sell our house? The uncertainties just keep piling up.
But we're happy. Excited to make this move. To tell the boys we made a cake, complete with 7 candles--one for each member of our family, cats and now deceased fish included. They were really excited, whew. We were really worried about Dominick especially. I'm sure we'll have some issues in the future, but for now he's excited and I'm relieved.
And I'm also sad . . . we've lived here for three years. I feel like finally I'm making some real friends . . . and then of course it's time to move. I guess now we can add Cincinnati to our list of places we have friends and can visit.
Currently we're working hard to make our house show worthy. We're aiming for an early April listing date. Today Dennis' dad came and installed a new light in the bathroom, no more old, buzzing long lights. Hooray! My brother and sister-in-law are coming this weekend--along with my darling niece :) Hopefully we can get the laundry room painted this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment